Are there times in your business life when having a professional salon coach to discuss things with would help you make a faster, better and more profitable decision? Is one part of your salon business driving you crazy but you just don’t know how to improve things?
Every salon owner faces challenges of some sort. Some face a few more than others. It’s impossible to be an expert at what you do, and an expert in business planning, recruitment, client management, marketing and strategising, all at once!
The trouble is that if you do have a problem and let it lie, it doesn’t just sit and wait for you to get around to fixing it. Nine times out of ten, problems get bigger and nastier the longer they are ignored, and that means more stress and sleepless nights.
But it doesn’t have to be like that!
You can get help and it won’t break the bank. As a matter of fact, the small amount of money you spend to fix a troublesome problem in your business will be one of the best business decisions you ever make.
You see, problems ignored always cost you money…and lots of it!
The cost of constantly replacing staff is ENORMOUS – that’s one problem you can definitely do without and the sooner the better!
Knowing how to get and keep quality clients is something that will put tens of thousands of extra dollars into your bank account EVERY year. Wouldn’t you like to know how it’s done?
Finding better and more effective ways to market your business will help you to grow faster than sitting back and just hoping for the best. Better marketing means more money and that’s a good thing isn’t it?
What would several new clients a week add to your bottom line over twelve months – thousands upon thousands of dollars. Would you like that for your salon?
The point is, that ignoring a problem or simply not acknowledging that you need help, is COSTING YOU MONEY. Money that you could be putting to good use to grow your business, or simply take your family on that long awaited holiday – year after year!
Read through the list of areas (below) that you can get some guidance in. Which ones would set you mind at rest and help you to enjoy your salon again?
In which of these areas in your business could you use a helping hand?
- Staff recruitment, retention or motivation. Getting, keeping and motivating staff is high on the list of “ongoing problems” for most salon owners. Getting great staff is a necessity for any salon owner…after all, they are at the coalface, working with your clients every day. What they do, or don’t do, has a massive impact on your success and profitability. That’s why getting the right people on your team and learning what it takes to keep them, is something every salon owner needs to be confident in achieving. If this is your problem, book the Staff Recruitment Power Conversations program to get the team you both need and deserve.
- Client attraction and retention. Getting new clients is one of the most important things for every business to focus on. The only thing that is more important is keeping the clients you’ve already worked so hard to get. To do both of these things requires that you have some simple but effective systems in place. Systems that will not only bring new people in your door in a steady stream, but keep them coming back for many years and spending their money with you. If this is something your salon needs to know more about then grab the Clients for Keeps Power Conversations program and start to grow your business.
- Service development and menu creation. If you want to keep your clients coming back, then it’s very important to make sure you keep them interested in what you have to offer. If you’ve been offering the same old services since the day you opened, then you need a change – right away. Clients want to see that you are keeping up to date with what’s currently available, and are turned off if they believe you are stuck in the past. Developing a new and updated service menu will give you and your clients something new and exciting to work with. If you’ve had the same service menu for over 12 months it’s time to get some help with the Service Menu Power Conversations program.
- Making more profit from retail and services. Many salons are making almost zero profit from their services. Why? Because they are simply too cheap for the time and product needed to deliver them. Discover how to price your services for profit, sell more services to clients and put some cream on your cake with a big boost in retail sales. The More Profitable Retail and Services Power Conversations program will get your business humming and more money in your bank account.
- Business planning. Are you lost when it comes to driving your business forward? Are you unsure of where you want to be in 12 months time? Or maybe you know where you want to be, but just don’t know what you need to do to get there. If this sounds like you, then getting help with your business planning will give you the clarity around what direction you should take next and what actions steps you need to implement to get there. Try the Business Planning Power Conversations program and get moving toward your goal now.
- Marketing strategies. Do you have a clear idea about the marketing strategies you need to have in place for your salon? Do you understand what your marketing strategies should be returning to your salon? Do you undertake your marketing with a clear idea of the outcome you want and with ways to measure your success? Well, if not then the Marketing Strategies Power Conversations program will help you to understand why you need to market, what you should be getting back from your marketing efforts and what kind of marketing you need to do as a salon owner.
- Expense reduction. How long has it been since you have had a good hard look at your business expenses and found ways to stop valuable profit from leaching away and into someone else’s bank account? It’s just too tempting to sit back and keep paying out big chunks of money to other people but with a little bit of planning, you could be saving thousands of dollars a year (that’s enough to pay for some nice time at the beach with your family). Every dollar you save on unnecessary expenses is the same as a dollar earned. As a matter of fact, uncontrolled expenses have sent many salons to the wall. Don’t let this happen to you. With the Expense Reduction Power Conversations program you can reduce your expenses right away and learn how to control them in the future. This will put more money back into your pocket.
- Customer service. What does customer service mean to you? Well, to be honest what it means to you is meaningless – what does matter however, is what it means to your clients. If developing outstanding customer service is your number one priority, then you need to be clear about what your clients want from you and how you can deliver it – with total consistency. Great customer service now and then simply won’t cut it. You and your team must be able to deliver the very best, all the time – no exceptions. It only takes one less than acceptable experience to lose a valuable client forever. If you need to develop a unique customer service experience for your salon, try the Customer Service Power Conversations program. Be the salon that stands out from the rest.
- Targets and bonuses. Would you like to motivate your staff to make more money for your salon? Is their current performance average or even lack-lustre when it comes to going the extra mile for you? Well, the fact is that everyone needs to be rewarded in some way for going beyond the call of duty but before they will do that they need to know what’s in it for them if they do. Yes, everyone needs to be thanked for their efforts and a little bit of praise goes a long way BUT it doesn’t help pay the mortgage or a night out at the local restaurant for the family does it? The trick with targets and bonus payments is knowing where to set the bar, and how much to pay for higher performance. Set a target too high and your staff won’t even try to get there, but when you set a target that they know is achievable for them, you are on your way to higher sales and greater profits. If you want help with this aspect of your business then book in for the Targets and Bonus Power Conversation program today.
- Front desk development. This is truly a critical area in your salon. After all, you only get one chance to make a first great impression with a new prospect. So many salons are under-utilising their front desk employee or worse still, simply employing the wrong person to do the job. This role requires a very special person capable of applying some very special skills and a great front desk person can literally add tens of thousands of dollars to your salon revenue by implement a few simple techniques. Wouldn’t you love to have someone doing this for you? Making the most of your front desk person is a must do, so if you think a bit of help is required to achieve this then speak to me about the Front Desk Development Power Conversation program ASAP.
- Team leadership. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something because he want to do it. Dwight D Eisenhower. Wouldn’t it be great if your team performed at the highest possible standards because they simply wanted to please you? Great leaders inspire their teams to greater performance because they know what it takes to lead effectively and to have the genuine admiration of those below them. How much easier would your life be if this was how things worked in your salon? If improving the way you lead your team is important to you, then talk to me about the Team Leadership Power Conversation program and learn to become a better, more confident leader in your salon.
No-one but you can make it happen.
My GUARANTEE is that even if you implement only some of the valuable information you take with you from your sessions, you will be miles in front of what you have invested. And if that’s the case, what’s holding you back?
So stop dilly dallying and get the help you need today. Simply click on the area of expertise you want to get some help with, and let’s get started on making your salon the business you dreamed it would become.
I’m ready to help you turn your business around – the question is, “Are you?”
POWER Conversations Package
The perfect solution for the salon owner with a one-off problem
- 3 x45 minute phone coaching conversations
- Required business templates or resources
- Email support for 1 week after each session
- Call costs for each Power conversation
- Available as required
Three sessions – $497
Single session – $197
What is it worth to you, to resolve the problems that are holding you back
from the success you deserve?
Contact me today to book your Power Conversation.
This is what your EMAIL Conversation program includes:
- 90 days in which to complete your 10 email program
3 Emails – $175
5 Emails – $275
10 Emails – $475